The Thanksgiving week schedule is as follows:
- Monday in Fairfax @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday in Jeffersonville @ 6:30pm and in Fairfax @ 6:00pm (NOT 6:30, changed due to prior school activities)
- Saturday the BFA Fairfax school is closed for access due to the holiday weekend. (Remember, Saturday classes in Jeffersonville are done for now).
Update on our beloved Kevin. He had surgery on his distal radius bone and they inserted a plate and screw. He has a 3 month recovery timeline. Knowing Kevin, though he’ll be moving much sooner. Sending him quick healing vibes!
Runners, not losing the desired weight? Feeling flabby?
This post doesn’t refer to your diet, which is a whole different ball game . . . the 50 and 100 Day Challengers are great resources for you to tap! There are plenty of them around you who can help you start on the right nutrition path.
For movement though, many avid runners are not losing their desired weight and still feel jiggly. Reasons?
- Your Workout Is Always The Same
- You Go Longer, But Not Faster
- You Focus Too Much On Calories Burned
- You Don’t Try Other Forms Of Cardio
- You Run Too Much (Yes, Too Much!)
Links to Healthy Thanksgiving RecipesShare if you have your healthy favorite!
Gluten Free Dairy Free November 2013 Menu
Paleo Dessert Mini November 2013 Menu
Paleo November 2013 Menu
More Mouth-Watering Recipes