Extra Workout Anyone?
There’s a few of us already meeting at Collins-Perley tomorrow (Sunday, June 12) at 4:30pm to do the Boot Cancer Mini Camp workout scheduled for June 25 (during the Franklin County Relay for Life). Here’s the details and the workout:
Location: Collins-Perley Sports & Fitness Complex in St. Albans, VT
Time: 7 pm – 8:30 pm
Set-up: 6 – 7 pm
Last workout starts just after 8 pm
Taking place during the Franklin County Relay for Life.
Look for the Boot Cancer sign on the track.
2. 20 chest-to-ground push-ups
3. Run 400 meters 4. 20 chest-to-ground push-ups
5. Chest pass medicine ball throw (length of soccer field)
6. Overhead walking lunges (width of soccer field): 45lb plate(men)/25lb plate(women)
7. 100 tricep dips on the bleachers
8. 200 jump ropes/60 double-under jump ropes **Accommodations are allowed**
Looking for Judges on Saturday, June 25 for the Boot Cancer Mini Camp workout. Let me know if you’re interested in counting reps and monitoring form. You can be a competitor one round and a judge another round.Is there registration and a fee to participate in the Mini Camp?The mini camps are designed to be a relaxed format. If you want a specific start time, register ahead of time by contacting the host site or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, show up the day of the event and you’ll be assigned a start time.
Since this is a part of the fundraising effort for the main Boot Cancer event, a donation of each participant’s liking will be collected on the day of the workout. 100% of the proceeds are given to the American Cancer Society.