For the week of Feb. 15, I’m seeing if we can hold class on Wed., Feb. 17 instead of Thurs., Feb. 18 since my daughters are in a play at school Thursday evening. I’m also waiting to hear if we can hold classes during the week of February break (22 & 26).
As the weather becomes slightly warmer (30 degrees or warmer), we’ll start to run outside around the school. Don’t worry, I’ll give you enough notice to let you know when to come prepared for outdoor running (we typically do 2-3 laps outside as our warm-up).
Check out this week’s newsletter about Glycemic Index & Metabolism [Newsletter 3]